Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Day 8... I think...

I'm beginning to think this is a stretch. Or maybe boys are a lot slower than I am.

This is the first day I haven't had any new matches! But, I'm thinking at 80 people I may be exhausting my resources. However, none of those 80 have followed up on communication. Yes, unfortunately that means cute cowboyish, etc. boy never had that chat with me.

Funny realization! I noticed that I can see who has viewed my profile, and realized I probably look like a creeper because I like to go back and look at people's profile and show them to my mother and they all have access to that information. Oops...

So, I thought I wanted to refrain from making contact first. Thoughts?

P.S. I was asked AT LEAST 4 times today if I'm married/had kids/why not. Yay.

2 comments:

JenaleePharm said...

I say it is ok to make the first contact!! Find someone you are genuinely interested in!

Lyndsey said...

Hey girl! I didn't realize you were following all of this :) Just curious, how did you know? Lol. And how's life!?